- Everyday Living Aids
- Patient Handling
- Seating & Positioning
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thanks for your quote. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
Seatback-mounted chin controls have a 'diving board' effect on driving, require frequent maitenance to retain drive position, interfere with peripheral vision and are prone to damage during trasnfers and transport. Conversely, this proportional chin control mounting system is fully adjustable, robust, and removable.
- Provides Proportional Control by Chin, Lip or Tongue
- Allows Driver to Veer and Turn Smoothly while Varying Speed of Chair
- Adjustable Center Drive Mounting System for Exact Positioning
- Removable Drive Control Provides Protection from Damage During Transfers and Transport
- Durable and Repeatable Mounting System Provides Caregiver Positioning Cues
- Silicone Ball Tip Option Protects Control and is FDA Approved for Tongue Use
|Maximum Obstacle Height||No|
|Seat Width Range (inchs)||No|
|Gross Weight (KG)||No|
|Max User Weight||No|
|Max Speed (KM/H)||No|
|Safe Working Load||No|