- Everyday Living Aids
- Patient Handling
- Seating & Positioning
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thanks for your quote. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
No more bending and squinting, trying to line up the off-set 3 pin plug in the same position as the receiving charge port’s receptacle. The ReCharge adaptor and the powerchair’s battery charger can be left plugged in to the household outlet while not in use so it’s always ready to drop in a socket.
- Easy-to-use charging accessory for a Center Drive System
- Effortless Drop-in Connection
- Interfaces with any Center Drive System socket
- Gold plated connection pins are rugged and reliable
- Easy to install the power wheelchair charger to the oversized handle and mast
- Never struggle to put your vehicle on charge again
- Particularly benefits those who struggle with sight problems, balance or dexterity control
|Maximum Obstacle Height||No|
|Seat Width Range (inchs)||No|
|Gross Weight (KG)||No|
|Max User Weight||No|
|Max Speed (KM/H)||No|
|Safe Working Load||No|