- Everyday Living Aids
- Patient Handling
- Seating & Positioning
You have no items in your shopping cart.
The PURAP seat cushion for wheelchairs and recliners helps prevent and heal pressure sores. It uses our fluid 3D Flotation technology to provide the lowest peak pressures while sitting. It can be used in wheelchairs, recliners, lift chairs, and any other chairs.
- Prevents formation of new pressure sores
- Helps existing sores heal faster
- Provides relief from sitting pain
Size: 18 x 20 x 1.5 inches (Fits most wheelchairs, scooters, office chairs, and car seats)
Weight: 1 Kg
The PURAP cushion uses 3 layers - fluid, air, and foam - to dissipate pressure. The fluid layer is closest to the body. It fills in all the space between you and the cushion and increases direct support area. It does not compress and does not push back (like springs). This helps it dissipate the pressure away from the body towards the sides of the cushion.
Foam & Gel cushions
- Create a highly uneven pressure distribution
- Concentrate pressure only on a few contact points (typically areas below your sit bones)
- These areas become high pressure points or "pressure hotspots" that cause pain, cut off blood flow, and create pressure sores.
|Maximum Obstacle Height||No|
|Seat Width Range (inchs)||No|
|Gross Weight (KG)||1 kg|
|Max User Weight||No|
|Max Speed (KM/H)||No|
|Safe Working Load||No|