About this event
Adventurous souls need adventurous products, so its no wonder many wheelchair users want to push their equipment to the extreme and go off-road. With a range of products now available on the market, how can we be sure we are matching the product that best meets client need?
Join the Linds Rehabilitation Clinical Team to explore the process of prescription and trial the off-road options available when considering true off-road power mobility.
By the end of this session, you will confidently:
- Understand the methodical approach to wheelchair prescription.
- List numerous assessment tools for use to enhance the outcomes of your wheelchair prescription process.
- Understand how terrains and undulating surfaces impact power mobility and features in equipment available to support safe mobility over different surfaces.
- Determine when an off-road device is more appropriate than a crossover device.
- Gain mobility training tips to pass onto wheelchair users to ensure they get the most out of equipment.
Join us for this hands-on training session:
Date and Time:
Wednesday 21st July
Session 1 - 9:30am to 12:30pm
Session 2 -12.30pm to 4.00pm
Fremantle Surf Life Saving Club
20 Leighton Beach Boulevard NORTH FREMANTLE WA 6159