1.6.21 - Our current policies updated
Home visits and community appointment:
We will continue with prescheduled appointments and home visits as directed by the client and prescribing therapists.
Linds has recommenced using PPE, and our full sanitisation schedule. Including our vehicles and trial equipment.
Clinic and showroom appointments:
Visits to the Linds Showroom or clinic rooms by appointment only. As above our facility is cleaned daily and fully sanitised before and after each appointment. To make an appointment to visit the Linds showroom please contact reception on 03 9796 3399.
25.3.19 - We have updated our policies on deliveries and trials.
Our focus over the coming months is to ensure the wheelchairs and equipment that has been approved and are ready for delivery, can continue to be delivered. These deliveries ensure that Our clients have the necessary equipment to assist them in maintaining their health and wellbeing during this time. We will also continue to support our therapist in their assessment and trial processes. To minimise risk and ensure we are maintaining the health and safety of our staff and the broader community, we would like to offer our clinic spaces as a “controlled environment” to hold appointments.
Dear Health Professional and/or Client,
The safety, health and wellbeing of our staff, clients, healthcare professionals and our communities is our highest priority. We have implemented several recommendations and measures to keep our staff and clients safe.
1. We should all be taking measures to protect ourselves. Please minimise the risk to yourselves and others by following the same thorough hygiene precautions we use every day.
Essential items to continue being diligent with.
- Using hand sanitiser and washing hands frequently.
- Washing Hands for 20-30 seconds under running water to make it effective.
- Keeping hands away from your nose and mouth.
- Sneeze into your elbow, not your hand.
- Reduce or refrain from hand-shakes during the outbreak.
2. We have engaged professional cleaning services to come to our facilities twice as often as usual as of last week given the current situation. Additional hand sanitiser locations within the showroom, clinic rooms and factories are being provided as available. Our Clinic rooms have Hospital Grade disinfectant wipes and spray to be used before and after each appointment. As we can ensure the effectiveness of these cleaning practices and products, we ask our clients and their partnered health professional to consider holding all appointments within this environment. If this is not feasible, we request further consideration around who is present at appointments and the cleanliness of the environment we will all be working in is taken into account before the appointment proceeds.
3. We will not proceed with any appointment where the Rehab Technician, client, their family/carer, or the therapist are showing any flu-like symptoms. Our Team will be making this enquiry at the time of booking the appointment, and asking clients to reschedule at a later date, should this be the case. Individuals asked too self-isolate should not be present during scheduled appointments.
In the Field Measures
Effective immediately, we have advised our Rehab Technicians to use extra precautions when delivering and retrieving demo/trial/hire equipment, cleaning before use and after use. We have provided for those visiting clients, Hand Sanitiser, Gloves, Glen 20 spray or equivalent, hospital-grade disinfectant wipes to be used on equipment. We are also advising field representatives to avoid non-essential visits and limit the exchange of demo equipment with any dealers or facilities that do not have the equivalent measures in place to disinfect demo equipment.
Impact on Supply
At this point, we do not anticipate any product supply problems. Our Supply Chain team is in constant contact with partners around the globe to stay informed of the latest developments. At this time, we do not have any restrictions on the production and shipment of our finished goods. Should the situation escalate, we are developing a contingency plan to ensure that we will be able to continue to provide service and support to all of our partners. As this is an ever-evolving situation, we will keep you updated on further developments.
We are currently assessing the situation daily and responding to the latest updates provided by the Victorian State Government on the Department of Human and Health Service website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/victorian-public-coronavirus-disease-covid-19.
If you have any concerns, questions, suggestions, or have feedback for me, I would be thankful to hear from you.
THIS MESSAGE WILL BE UPDATED AS REQUIRED