This innovative Tilt-in-Space system utilizes a Center-of- Mass design to centralize the user’s weight through the entire tilt range, allowing a more compact base to fit in small tubs other systems can’t. The side-mounted tilt crank operates with a light, low-effort, even with heavier users*. Best-of-all, the MULTICHAIR 6000Tilt eliminates risky bathroom transfers, and is a cost-effective alternative to installing a roll-in shower. (*Up to rated capacity)
- Unique Tilt-in-Space system controlled by hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle of up to 30°. Crank lever can be located for left- and right-hand bathroom installations
- Locking connector bridge self-aligns and is easily removed for shower curtain closure and improved caregiver access.
- Self-skinning padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening / slot help protect the ischial / coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 24-1/2” to 27-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA).
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Adjustable padded calf support
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 5” casters with total-lock brakes
- Optional 17" L x 20" W or 20" L x 17" W frame and cushion size
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic.
- Approximate weight:30 Kilograms
- Weight capacity:136 Kilograms
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.